Christmas fatloss workout
As you will know, you can find a lot of other full body routines on this website that can help you with that.
The following routine is a great workout build up out of 3 mini circuits that will focus mainly on conditioning and fatburning.
Overall, you don’t need any equipment, except for the third circuit where you can use a pair of dumbbells.
The point of this workout is to do one circuit for 10 to 15 reps. One rep equals one repetition of the first exercise and one repetition of the second exercise (and the third one too in the third circuit below). After this first mini circuit, you can take a few seconds of rest (depending on your fitness level) before you go on with the next circuit, where you will perform 10 to 15 reps as well.
After you completed all 3 circuits, you can start this routine all over for another 2 rounds.
- turkish get ups (from lying down flat on your back to standing up without using your hands to get up)
- get back on the floor and roll over
- plank on elbows for 6 seconds per repetition
- jumping alternating lunges (each leg once per repetition)
- get down on the floor
- 3-second push ups (2 seconds lowering, 1 second up)
- bent over row
- clean and press
- shoulder press
Instructional video on circuit 1:
Make sure to come back after you finished this routine to share your thoughts with us.